بندحرج المسا علي الامخاخ المهيسة

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

1em">egypt?
Taha: No NO NO..egybt very rich cantry...we have alot of cotton..alot of
water..and we have byramidz
Reporter: So do u make a lot of money?
Taha:No no.. it is not legal to make money..one frend i know make money
at home..and he go to brizon..if u make money at home..u can only give
it to za banzeena man..they take any money
Reporter: let me rephrase..since
Egypt is a rich country.. do u have a
lot of money?
Taha:me?! ..Not alot..but I eat and drink Al7amdulelah?
Reporter:Then where does all the 1em">Egypt in the last 26
years
Taha:He build circle street,me7war street and make all streets one
way
Reporter:Thank you very much for ur time Mr. Taha
Taha:No broblem,only 10 bounds
Reporter:I never said i will pay u for this
Taha: Ok..just give me the (job) then..we smoke ,and make head
Reporter:Grrrrrrrr
Taha:ok ok..need a Taxi?

1 Comments:

Blogger koky said...

������ �� ��� �� �� ����
��� ���� ���� ������� ����� � �� ��� ��� ���� ��� ����!!!!!!!1

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home